Many new features for Python 3.10 as compare to 3.9 are still being planned and written. Among the few new major new features are following :
- PEP 623 — This PEP 623 planning removal of wstr, and wstr_length with deprecated APIs using these members by Python 3.12.
- PEP 604 — PEP proposes overloading the | operator on types to allow writing Union[X, Y] as X | Y, and also allows it to appear in is instance
- PEP 612 — This is Parameter Specification Variables
- PEP 626 — used to Precise line numbers for debugging and other tools.
- bpo-38605: from __future__ import annotations (PEP 563) is now the default.
- PEP 618 — This PEP 618 proposes adding an optional strict boolean keyword parameter to the built-in zip.
- PEP 563 — This PEP 563 Postponed Evaluation of Annotations Becomes Default
- PEP 613: TypeAlias Annotation
- PEP604: New Type Union Operator
Python 3.10 improved some Modules. Few of them are following :
In this article we introduced you about the new feature of the python 3.10. If about this news article you have any question then please ask freely.
Best of luck!!