Many new features for Python 3.10 as compare to 3.9 are still being planned and written. Among the few new major new features are following :
- PEP 623 — This PEP 623 planning removal of wstr, and wstr_length with deprecated APIs using these members by Python 3.12.
- PEP 604 — PEP proposes overloading the | operator on types to allow writing Union[X, Y] as X | Y, and also allows it to appear in is instance
- PEP 612 — This is Parameter Specification Variables
- PEP 626 — used to Precise line numbers for debugging and other tools.
- bpo-38605: from __future__ import annotations (PEP 563) is now the default.
- PEP 618 — This PEP 618 proposes adding an optional strict boolean keyword parameter to the built-in zip.
- PEP 563 — This PEP 563 Postponed Evaluation of Annotations Becomes Default
- PEP 613: TypeAlias Annotation
- PEP604: New Type Union Operator
Python 3.10 improved some Modules. Few of them are following :
In this article we introduced you about the new feature of the python 3.10. If about this news article you have any question then please ask freely.
Best of luck!!
Also see following posts :