Hello everyone , in this section we will discuss all article related to embedded so let’s start :
History of Embedded Systems in tutorials point
the Apollo Guidance Computer, developed the first modern, real-time embedded computing system was in the 1960s by Dr. Charles Stark Draper at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for the Apollo Program.
In 1971, Intel released the first commercially embedded version available microprocessor unit — the Intel 4004 — an early microprocessor that still required support chips and external memory.
Future Trends in Embedded Systems possible ?
We know that industry for embedded systems is continue to growing rapidly in different sector like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), machine learning , deep learning, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
According to a 2018 report by QYResearch, the global market for the embedded systems industry was valued at $68.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to rise to $105.7 billion by the end of 2025.
Explain in detailed What is an Embedded System tutorials point?
We know that Embedded system is a microprocessor-based computer hardware and software combination that is designed to perform a specific function i.e. real time operation.
The complexity of the embedded programming depends on the idea of designation or specific requirement.
Embedded system used in different application like from digital watches and microwaves to hybrid vehicles.
But How exactly an Embedded System Works
Embedded system are supported to specific integrated circuits (ASIC), microcontrollers or digital signal processors (DSP), field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA), GPU technology, and gate arrays.
Explain Basic Structure of an Embedded System tutorials point
Following component are used in embedded system
- Processor & ASICs: Processors are used to assess the data to measure the output and store it to the memory of the processor.
- D-A Converter: A digital-to-analog converter the digital signal into analog form.
- Actuator: An actuator always compares the output given by the D-A Converter to the actual or ideal output.
- Sensor: Sensor is most important component of the Electronic system they convert any analog input in digital form
- A-D Converter: An analog-to-digital converter converts the analog signal into a digital signal.
In this article we saw in detail Embedded Systems Tutorials Point so about this section you have any query then please comment me
BEST OF LUCK!!!