k nearest neighbor python numpy language:
Welcome everyone in python crash course (Machine learning). This is first part of this section,if you want to learn SVM in python then click on it.
K Nearest Neighbors method also used for data prediction purpose, so in his section we will learn K Nearest Neighbors predict method.
|k nearest neighbor python numpy language|
How do you use K nearest neighbor in Python language in smart way?
- Import k–nearest neighbor algorithm package.
- Then Create feature and target variables using function.
- Split data into x/y_training and x/y_test data.
- Generate a k–NN value model using neighbor method.
- Train or fit the data into the different model methods.
- finally Predict the future data
What is K nearest neighbor used for?
suppose you have been given a classified data set from a any popular company,they give you the data and the target classes and say predicts a class for a new data point based off of the features.
Let’s do it!
k nearest neighbor python 3.10
Get the Data
Standardize the Variables K Nearest Neighbors method
In the next step we drop the TARGETC CLASSES from the data because this type of data affect on the prediction.
Train Test Split method:
Using KNN method
Remember we will start with k=1 value.
Predictions and Evaluations using knn
Let’s start to evaluate our KNN model!
Choosing a correct value for K for this
we use the elbow method to pick a correct K Value: