python vs r vs sas vs spss :
Welcome everyone, Today we will see comparison between r vs python vs sas vs spss . So Let’s start :
what is Python ?
|python vs r vs sas vs spss|
1. python is best languages when learning to code :
If you are beginner to learn coding then mostly Python is your language of choice because It is one of the easy programming language to learn (it read and write like to plain English)
2. Python is heavily used in the IOT sector :
Most popular company use python algorithms platform for there services.
- amazon etc.
Powerful, fully-functional programming language
- Latest availability of library Data science Learning and Machine Learning method
- Very easy to automate through scripts
- Extremely smart community support
- Visualizations algorithms are easy to create
- Professional IDE environments are available
- object-oriented, functional and structured concepts
- A large number of stable package available
- Readable and clean syntax
- Due to being a “full” programming language high bar of entry
- More licensing cost
- Only few statistical method are available
There are no user fees for the use of Python. However, in some special areas (e.g. text mining) not all packages are released for commercial use.
For Learning Python language we requires to learn a complete programming language
Many good tutorials and trainings are available on the python tutorials point due to the language’s popularity.
What is R?
R is a so popular and open-source language, it was developed in 1995 by Ross Robert Gentleman and Ihaka. R is used by statisticians and data miners for performing statistical computations and modeling hence it is most widely used. it is commonly used with RStudio
- It is provide Very well community support, as also fee-based support via third-party provider.
- Easy free help resources also available like tutorials, exercise/solution.
- R is Very powerful and flexible language e.g. support oop and Windows, Linux, MacOS
- R include very large range of functions
- New statistical function are quickly implemented
- R is easy to automate and integrate
- when we working with very large data sets then it’s required powerful hardware
- very costly Licensing mode
- R stores it object files in a physical memory so it’s produce problem.
R is a basically vey good choice for different user that plan to deal more extensively with statistics and not restricted by their statistical program.
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) :
SAS is one of the best Institute they offers a professional statistics software.
This software commonly used in banking sector,biometrics and in the clinical research.SAS is popular for data management, multivariate analysis,predictive analytics and business intelligence etc.
- In SAS numerous module and interface are available for free.
- It’s ability to handling large data sets
- very stable and reliable routines and fast integration of new statistical methods
- It’s provide very professional support and good documentation
- SAS offers good security to its users.
- It provides to load large volume of data for scalable and stable software that allow the companies
- SAS is a not open source software (i.e.you have to buy a licence for using it)
- SAS not contained most features in graphical visualisations.
- but mostly some of the features in SAS are very limited.
- It’s supported different, partly complicated program languages
- costly licensing model
SAS offers good security to its users.It provides to load large volume of data for scalable and stable software that allow the companies