In this article we will see Top 10 RTOS interview questions with answers in 2021 so Let’s see:
1) Explain in detailed what is embedded system ?
An embedded system is a part of a larger system or machine in engineering wold.
or It is a system with a dedicated function within a larger electrical or mechanical system.
2) Which is essential components of embedded system?
- Following are the Essential components of embedded system which includes
- I/O circuits
- System application specific circuits
- It ensures the availability of System Memory
- It checks the Processor Speed availability
- The need to limit power lost when running the system continuously
- Real Time Operating System
3) Explain how to I/O devices are classified for embedded system?
The I/O devices of embedded system are classified into two Types
|Single Bit||Rotation, Threshold sensors||Pulses to external circuit|
|Multi Bit||Vp from ADC, sensors||LCD, Printer|
4) Explain in detailed Why embedded system is useful?
With embedded system, it is possible to replace dozens or even more of timing circuits, output drivers, hardware logic gates, input buffers, etc. with a relatively cheap microprocessor.
5) Explain what are real-time embedded systems (RTOS)?
Real-time embedded systems (RTOS) are computer systems that monitor, respond or control an external environment. This environment is connected to the computer system through different actuators, sensors, and other input-output interfaces or devices.
6) Explain what is microcontroller in embedded System ?
The microcontroller is a self-contained system with different peripherals, memory and a processors that can be used as embedded system.
7) difference between microprocessor and microcontroller?
Microprocessor is managers of the resources like I/O, memory which lie outside of its architecture
Microcontroller have I/O, memory, etc. built into it and specifically designed for control
8) What does DMA address will deal with?
DMA address is nothing but physical addresses. It is a device which directly drives the data and address bus during data transfer. So, it is purely physical address.
9) what are buses used for communication in embedded system?
For embedded system, following buses used for communication
- CAN: It is used in automobiles with centrally controlled network
- I2C: It is used for communication between multiple ICs
- USB: It is used for communication between CPU and devices like mouse, etc.
- While ISA, EISA, PCI are standard buses for parallel communication used in PCs, computer network devices, etc.
10) List out various uses of timers in embedded system?
Timers in embedded system are used for multiple purposed
- Between two events finding the time interval
- Time slicing for various tasks
- Time division multiplexing
- Scheduling of various tasks in RTOS
- Real Time Clock (RTC) for the system
- Initiating an event after a preset time delay
- Initiating an even after a comparison of preset times
- Capturing the count value in timer on an event
In this article we saw Top 10 RTOS interview questions with answers 2021 so about this section you have any query then free to ask me