Key point about Dict comprehension Key point about Dict comprehension : 1) Dict is a Dictionary which is used in python. 2)Dictionary is used to store elements. 3)Dict is an…
What are generators in python Generators are used to create sequence of values such as integers, floats, Booleans, strings,etc. Wecan say it as a function that generates iterator. However, main…
Difference Between Pickling And Unpickling In Python In python, pickle is an inbuilt library which is used for serializing and de-serializing the python object.Pickling is used for converting python object…
Enter number to get product of prime factors Step for Calculate Product of Unique Prime Factors of a Number using python program ● The input is taken from the user.●…
how to create 2D array in python 3.8 Welcome everyone, Today we will learn how to create a two-dimensional array in python so let's start:How do you create a two-dimensional…
How to remove duplicates from list in python 3 :
|How to remove duplicates from list in python 3|
- Method 1 : Using list comprehension method
- Method 2 : Using list comprehension + enumerate() method
- Method 3 : Using set() method
- Method 4 : Naive method
- Method 5 : Using collections.OrderedDict.fromkeys() method
Method 1 : Using list comprehension method
Method 2 : Using list comprehension + enumerate()
Method 3 : Naive method
modulo operator in python 3.9
Welcome everyone, Today we will see Modulo Operator python,Modulo Operator python for negative number,How does a modulo operator work?,What is the use of modulo operator?,How do you find modulo?,What is the symbol of modulus operator?
so let’s start:
|Modulo Operator python|
Modulo operator is show by the percent sign (%).
The syntax for Modulo Operator python is :
If any case the divisor result is equal to zero then output show ZeroDivisionError:
The modulo operator also work on floating numbers as arguments:
Remember % character represents the interpolation operator.(formatting strings)
modulo operator is used for different purpose like One of the most common use is to check whether a number is even or odd.
If a given number divided by 2 and has no remainder, then this number is even number. Otherwise it is odd.
EXAMPLE 01) Check for even or odd number:
If you run the code above, 15 % 5 leaves a remainder of 0 and the code inside the else statement is executed:
15 is even no.
EXAMPLE 02) Check for prime number:
In this example first, we have to checking if the number, num is a positive number or negative(it’s required positive number). Next step is checking whether the number is divisible by another number in the range from 2 to number without any reminder. If none of the conditions are satisfy, the result is prime number.
Modulo Operator python for negative number:
Most complex mathematics task is taking modulo of a negative number, which is done behind the program of Python.
(x+y)mod z = [(x mod z)+(y mod z)]mod z
To apply this math to given statement as –
This was done so that the (-1*7)%7 will give the answer as 4
Let’s see more examples for better understanding.
Example #1 :
By using this mathematics, we can see able to perform and understand the negative modulo.
# Using negative modulo in python
what are python identifiers with example :
An identifier is a simple concept which is used to identify entities. ( i.e. class, variables, functions,module or other object ) Identifier used to differentiate one entity from another entity. An identifier starts with an underscore (_), letter A to Z or small letter a to z or simply follow by zero or more letter and digits (0 to 9).
Python identifier simple example :
|what are python identifiers|
- and sachin
_sampradaare the identifiers.
which is valid identifier in python 3.10
There are different no. of rules that must need to be followed to create a python identifier.
- An identifier starts with an underscore (_), letter A to Z or small letter a to z or simply follow by zero or more letter and digits (0 to 9)
- sachin_SAMPRADA : contains all the valid character
- _: underscore is also valid identifier
- _sachin: it is valid to identifier can start with an underscore symbol
Some python Invalid Identifiers Example :
- 143: identifier cannot be only digit
- 143samprada: identifier cannot start with number
- sachin+samprada: the only special character is valid an underscore
- from: it is a reserved keyword
How to check if a String is a Valid Identifier in python? :
- Identifier name cannot begin with a digit or number.
- Python identifier cannot contain only digits or number.
- Identifier name can start with an underscore is valid.
- There is no any limit on the length of the identifier.
- Identifier name are case sensitive in nature.
- sachin143samprada: Identifier contain only letters and numbers
We can use python string identifier() Functions to check identifier name is valid or not. But, this method doesn’t take reserved keywords into consideration. So, we can use this function with keyword.iskeyword() to check if the name is valid or not.
print(“_”.fallinlove()) # True
print(“for”.inlove()) # True – wrong output(error)
print(“sahin”.inlove()) # True
print(“143sach”.isidentifier()) # False
python vs r vs sas vs spss :
|python vs r vs sas vs spss|
- amazon etc.
- Latest availability of library Data science Learning and Machine Learning method
- Very easy to automate through scripts
- Extremely smart community support
- Visualizations algorithms are easy to create
- Professional IDE environments are available
- object-oriented, functional and structured concepts
- A large number of stable package available
- Readable and clean syntax
- Due to being a “full” programming language high bar of entry
- More licensing cost
- Only few statistical method are available
What is R?
- It is provide Very well community support, as also fee-based support via third-party provider.
- Easy free help resources also available like tutorials, exercise/solution.
- R is Very powerful and flexible language e.g. support oop and Windows, Linux, MacOS
- R include very large range of functions
- New statistical function are quickly implemented
- R is easy to automate and integrate
- when we working with very large data sets then it’s required powerful hardware
- very costly Licensing mode
- R stores it object files in a physical memory so it’s produce problem.
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) :
- In SAS numerous module and interface are available for free.
- It’s ability to handling large data sets
- very stable and reliable routines and fast integration of new statistical methods
- It’s provide very professional support and good documentation
- SAS offers good security to its users.
- It provides to load large volume of data for scalable and stable software that allow the companies
- SAS is a not open source software (i.e.you have to buy a licence for using it)
- SAS not contained most features in graphical visualisations.
- but mostly some of the features in SAS are very limited.
- It’s supported different, partly complicated program languages
- costly licensing model
Event handling in python tutorials point
What is event handler in Python tutorials point?
Most important function in event handling :
- add(callback : Callable)
- remove(callback : Callable)
- __call__(*args) → [ … ]